JBL Quantum 800 Active Noise Cancelling Gaming Headphones Review
JBL Quantum 800 Active Noise Cancelling Gaming Headphones Review – So you want to buy new gaming headphones that has active noise cancelling. If yes then read this complete review because this is JBL Quantum 800 Active Noise Cancelling Gaming Headphones Review and here i will tell you how does the JBL Quantum 800 Active Noise Cancelling Gaming Headphones perform? Should you spend your money on it or not? So let’s start.
|Headphone Type||Over Ear|
|Connectivity||Wireless, Bluetooth, Wired|
|Microphone Frequency Response||100Hz-10kHz|
|Pair Multiple Devices||No|
|Battery Life||14 hrs|
|Charging Time||2 hrs|
|USB Type C||Yes|
|Active Noise Cancellation||Yes|
JBL Quantum 800 Active Noise Cancelling Gaming Headphones Review
JBL Quantum 800 are wireless gaming headphones for gaming. Also you can use these as wired headphones to directly plug in and start playing games. They got adjustable headband. You can easily extend the size of headband to perfectly fit on your head. The earcups can be rotated, they are flat foldable. You can easily put it on your desktop table.
JBL Quantum 800 do not come with carrying case so if you want to take them somewhere then you have to put it in your bag. They are mostly made up with plastic. They also got control buttons like you can directly control the volume by the headphones.
- JBL Quantum 300 Gaming Headphones Review
- JBL Quantum 200 Review – Wired Over-Ear Gaming Headphones
- See Before Buying Srhythm NC75 Pro ANC Headphones Review
JBL Quantum 800 are both wireless and wired headphones. For wireless connectivity, they use bluetooth version 5.0. Bluetooth version 5.0 is good for stable and good wireless connectivity. They can’t be connected to the multiple devices at the same time and also they don’t have NFC for fast pairing.
You can also use these headphones as wired one with the help of 1/8″ TRRS Cable which comes with them. They are compatible with PC, Mac, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, Mobile and VR. While using 1/8″ TRRS Cable, you can directly plug into PC or PS4 Controller or Xbox One Controller.
Microphone quality of The JBL Quantum 800 is decent. The microphone could be more clearer and understandable. Well it’s usable but not very good. Microphone blocks out background noises, which is good but in more loud environment the microphone may not cancel lots of background noise. Well this wouldn’t be any problem for you at least if you play games at your home.
JBL Quantum 800 Headphones are pretty comfortable to wear. The clamp force is not too much. They are not very lightweight headphones but they’re not too heavy. You may feel some heavy on your head if you wear them for long hours.
They got adjustable headband that makes it perfectly fit on your head and also you can rotate their earcups. They have memory foam ear cushions which are very soft. Also the top padding is very soft and comfortable too. Overall the comfortability of JBL Quantum 800s is good.
- Srhythm NC35 Review Noise Cancelling Headphones
- JBL Quantum 100 Gaming Headphones Review
- Srhythm NC25 Active Noise Cancelling Stereo Headphones Review
The JBL Quantum 800 are bass heavy headphones, you might find them overly bloomy. Sound quality is good and sound is very clear. If you want to use different sound profile then you can easily do it by customizing the EQ Settings in the software. Thanks to the software you can customize the settings and get the best experience possible.
As you know that they are bass heavy headphones and their bass might feel overemphasized. Well some users prefer bass heavy headphones. Mids are perfect mids and highs are ok.
JBL Quantum 800 come with 50mm large drivers. Their frequency range is 20Hz-20kHz. 32ohms of impedance and 95dB of speaker sensitivity. These are some technical things but if you want to know about their sound quality then overall the sound quality is good.
Noise cancelling of The JBL Quantum 800 is very good. They come with active noise cancelling which works very well. The active noise cancelling feature is able to block out lots of outside noise like bus or plane engines so it’s noise cancelling will provide you best playing experience.
Battery life of JBL Quantum 800 is good. You can play games for up to 14 hours after completely charging them up which takes around 2 hours. They come with 1300mAh battery capacity and uses USB Type C for charging. But remember that you’ll only get 14 hours of battery life if you turn the active noise cancelling and rgb lights off. If you turn both of them on then the battery will last for just 8 hours.
Should You Buy JBL Quantum 800 Active Noise Cancelling Gaming Headphones
So if you are considering to buy these headphones, you can see that the comfortability and sound quality is good and also they come with active noise cancelling to boost up your gaming experience by blocking out the background noise. Microphone is also good. So i would suggest that these are good headphones and worth buying. So if you are considering to buy these headphones then go for them.
You can check the latest price of these headphones by clicking on the button below also you can order the headphones from there.
- 1MORE E1009-SV Piston Fit in-Ear Earphones Review1MORE E1009-SV Piston Fit in-Ear Earphones Review 1MORE E1009-SV Piston Fit in-Ear Earphones Review: Do you want to buy 1MORE E1009-SV Piston Fit in-Ear Earphones then you should definitely check out this review of 1MORE E1009-SV Piston Fit in-Ear Earphones Review because in this article we are going to cover how comfortable they are, how… Read More »1MORE E1009-SV Piston Fit in-Ear Earphones Review
- 1MORE 103-ERG Piston Classic In-Ear Earphones Review1MORE 103-ERG Piston Classic In-Ear Earphones Review 1MORE 103-ERG Piston Classic In-Ear Earphones Review: So if you are looking for the review of 1MORE 103-ERG Piston Classic In-Ear Earphones then you should read this full post because in this article we have written a review about 1MORE 103-ERG Piston Classic In-Ear Earphones Review. So if… Read More »1MORE 103-ERG Piston Classic In-Ear Earphones Review
- 1MORE Quad Driver in-Ear Earphones Review1MORE Quad Driver in-Ear Earphones Review 1MORE Quad Driver in-Ear Earphones Review: Are you considering to buy 1MORE Quad Driver in-Ear Earphones, if yes then you are on the right place because in this review you are going to see the review of 1MORE Quad Driver in-Ear Earphones Review. 1MORE Quad Driver in-Ear Earphones: Specs… Read More »1MORE Quad Driver in-Ear Earphones Review
- 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Earphones Review1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Earphones Review 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Earphones Review: Well 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Earphones are well built and very comfortable to wear earphones. Sound quality of these earphones is ok and they are decently stable enough to use while exercising. If you want to know everything about these earphones then read… Read More »1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Earphones Review
- Bang & Olufsen Beoplay E8 2.0 Truly Wireless Earbuds ReviewBang & Olufsen Beoplay E8 2.0 Truly Wireless Earbuds Review Bang & Olufsen Beoplay E8 2.0 Truly Wireless Earbuds Review: Are you considering to buy Bang & Olufsen Beoplay E8 2.0 Truly Wireless Earbuds. If yes, then you are on the right place because in this post i am going to share with you the… Read More »Bang & Olufsen Beoplay E8 2.0 Truly Wireless Earbuds Review
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro Truly Wireless Earbuds ReviewSamsung Galaxy Buds Pro Truly Wireless Earbuds Review Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro Truly Wireless Earbuds Review: Are you a lover of samsung products, well if yes then i would like to introduce you to Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro Truly Wireless Earbuds. If you are looking for best wireless bluetooth earbuds by samsung then you should… Read More »Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro Truly Wireless Earbuds Review
- Top 5 Best Skullcandy Headphones [Must Read]Here is the list of Top 5 Best Skullcandy Headphones which you can consider to buy. 1: Skullcandy Venue Wireless Headphones Skullcandy Venue Wireless Headphones come with bluetooth version 5.0 and they support multiple device pairing. You can pair up to 2 devices at the same time. You get up to 24 hours of battery life which… Read More »Top 5 Best Skullcandy Headphones [Must Read]
- 5 Best Sennheiser Headphones [Must See Before Buying]Here are the top 5 best sennheiser headphones you can buy. 1: Sennheiser Momentum 3 Wireless Headphones Sennheiser Momentum 3 Wireless Headphones are really great headphones. Their well built design and good comfort provide the best listening experience. Their earcups are bigger and padding is softer which make them quite comfortable sennheiser headphones. You can… Read More »5 Best Sennheiser Headphones [Must See Before Buying]
- HyperX Cloud Alpha S Gaming Headset ReviewHyperX Cloud Alpha S Gaming Headset Review HyperX Cloud Alpha S Gaming Headset Review: Are you looking for best wired headset for gaming which doesn’t cost much money and are good headset for gaming then this post is for you. Because in this article we are going to review HyperX Cloud Alpha S Gaming Headset… Read More »HyperX Cloud Alpha S Gaming Headset Review
- HyperX Cloud 2 Wireless Gaming Headset Review [Amazing]HyperX Cloud 2/Cloud II Wireless Gaming Headphones Review HyperX Cloud 2/Cloud II Wireless Gaming Headphones Review: HyperX Cloud 2 is a really good and best HyperX wireless headphones for gaming. HyperX Cloud 2 is very powerful headset for gaming so if you want to know more about these headphones then read this complete article and… Read More »HyperX Cloud 2 Wireless Gaming Headset Review [Amazing]
- Top 5 Best Samsung Headphones [Super Performance]Here are the top 5 best samsung headphones which you can buy. 1: Samsung Galaxy Buds+ Truly Wireless Headphones Samsung Galaxy Buds+ Truly Wireless Headphones are amazing in ear headphones not just for casual listening but they are great headphones for travel and sports activities too. They are well built, pretty comfortable and portable headphones which… Read More »Top 5 Best Samsung Headphones [Super Performance]
- Top 5 Best HyperX HeadphonesTop 5 Best HyperX Headphones Top 5 Best HyperX Headphones: If you are looking for best mid range headphones for gaming then you should definitely take a look at HyperX Headphones because they make mostly mid range headphones for gaming. HyperX creates good headphones which you can use for gaming. So if you want to… Read More »Top 5 Best HyperX Headphones
- Top 5 Best Anker Headphones1: Anker Soundcore Life Dot 2 Truly Wireless Headphones Anker Soundcore Life Dot 2 Truly Wireless Headphones are really best anker headphones in the top 5 list if you are looking for in ear anker headphones. They are pretty small so you can easily toss them into your pocket and use them for travel. They’re… Read More »Top 5 Best Anker Headphones
- Top 5 Best DJ Headphones1: Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Headphones have very lightweight design so they’re quite comfortable even for long time listening. Their well built well padded design make them very comfortable headphones. Sound of these headphones is very well balanced and clear. They’re best DJ Headphones. Well they are wired headphones but if you need wireless then… Read More »Top 5 Best DJ Headphones
- Top 5 Best Bowers & Wilkins Headphones1: Bowers & Wilkins PX7 Well if you are looking for best bowers & wilkins headphones for travel then you should definitely take a look at Bowers & Wilkins PX7 Headphones. They come with a carry case and have good noise cancelling which will be very helpful during travel. With Bowers & Wilkins PX7 you… Read More »Top 5 Best Bowers & Wilkins Headphones
- Top 5 Best Kids Headphones1: Puro JuniorJams Wireless Puro JuniorJams Wireless Headphones are the best wireless headphones if you want to buy wireless headphones for your kids. They have 22 hours of battery life which is good and come with bluetooth version 4.2 and also they support wired connectivity. They are available in multiple different colors. 2: JBL JR300BT… Read More »Top 5 Best Kids Headphones
- Top 5 Best JBL Headphones1: JBL CLUB 950NC Wireless JBL CLUB 950NC Wireless are well built headphones. They come with bluetooth version 5.0 and support up to 2 devices together. They provide up to 55 hours of playtime which is really good. JBL CLUB 950NC Wireless have very good sound quality and come with active noise cancelling which works… Read More »Top 5 Best JBL Headphones
- Top 5 Best Bose Headphones1: Bose QuietComfort 35 II Bose QuietComfort 35 II are over ear wireless headphones. They’re very comfortable and also they provide very good sound quality. Well if you want to buy best wireless headphones for travel then Bose QuietComfort 35 II are very good headphones. They have noise cancelling with 3 levels of noise cancelling.… Read More »Top 5 Best Bose Headphones
- Best AKG Headphones To Buy1: AKG Y400 AKG Y400 come with bluetooth version 5.0 and they have good wireless connectivity. They’re quite light in terms of weight and provide 20 hours of battery life. Also just 10 minutes of quick charge will fuel them up for 2 hours of use. They’re great value for money headphones. 2: AKG Y500… Read More »Best AKG Headphones To Buy
- Which Beats Headphones Are The Best?Which Beats Headphones Are The Best? Best Beats Headphones: So here is the list of best beats headphones. 1: Beats Solo 3 Wireless Headphones Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones are available in many different colors to choose from. They come with bluetooth version 4.2+W1 Chip for apple devices. Also they have good battery life of… Read More »Which Beats Headphones Are The Best?